For my Bucket List: here
So we're more than 1/2 way towards the year, and I suddenly remember my 12 goals that I wanted to accomplished by the end of 2012. 12 for 12. Got it. I shall post the goals here for you.
4. Bungee Jump and/or Sky Dive
5. Cha-Cha Family Reunion. This should be the year, guys.
8. Beer Tasting. Yes, I know wine tasting should be fun (and probably romantic too) but I'm a beer girl. I would love to explore the world of beer. Not to just get buzz on it.
9. Get a legit Physical Exam, inside out. I do have health insurance since I started work, but I've never taken great advantage of it. This time, I will. Haha.
11. Volunteer at an Animal Shelter. Always wanted to do this. Even just for a weekend.
12. Make Snow Angels. Haven't yet.
DAMN. I only completed 6. I need 6 more to go.
- Most likely #5 will happen in October (I'm beyond excited for that).
- #11 is in process. Until now, Humane Society haven't contacted me yet. Boo.
- I need to make an appointment for #9. I keep on forgetting. I changed health insurance and I need to find a doctor STAT.
- #4 may changed in to Cliff Diving, since it's cheaper. Hmmm... It still involves jumping from a higher place, right? hehe...
- I need to find a good place to do #8. Maybe Hangar 24? Hmmmmm...
- As for #12... I'm kinda doubting it will happen this year knowing how weird mother nature is lately. But you never know. She's bipolar. She may throw snow at me tomorrow, if she feels like it.
How about you? Do have goals to accomplish this year? Share!!